The through conduit knife gate valve is a bi-directional wafer knife gate valve. It is mainly designed for highly concentrated flow media. With a through going O-port plate, this valve provides a stable and safe shut-off performance without clogging. With double-seat design, it can handle flow in both directions.
- Integral body or split body design according to customer’s request.
- Packing at both body sides eliminates leakage to the surrounding.
- The slide plate is an integral part of an O-port. It can easily cut through the media during on-off operation.
- The slide plate is ground smoothly on both sides to eliminate adhesion and clogging.
- On request, the thickness of the knife gate valves gate can be increased for higher operating pressures.
- With seats on both sides, the valve can handle flow in both directions.
- The side-entry design makes seat replaceable, save cost for maintenance.
- The seat retainer prevents flow from flushing seat.