Hiton’s UP-Series knife gate valve is a bi-directional valve deals with the flow in both directions while offering 0 leakage. U–shape peripheral seat design ensures full-port flow and non-clogging shutoff. It is suitable for media such as pulp stock, chemicals, sludge, biomass, slurry and water.
- Integral body structure design minimizes the possibility of shell leakage.
- Cavity free bore prevents any particle accumulation in the valve body.
- Beveled knife edge contributes to intensive shear stress, which makes the gate cut through media easily.
- Gate thickness can be customized according to customer’s requirement.
- U-shaped elastomer seat provides a peripheral seal along the edge of the gate. This non-cavity design eliminates any media accumulation in valve bore.
- The U-shape design ensures a tight seal in both flow directions.